Ideas For Displaying Macrame products in Your Home’s Decor & Daily Life
With the Bohemian style coming back, the popularity of Macrame is taking up a notch. Right from Macrame wall hangings to plant hangers, bracelets, and more, there are so many options available lately. So, it is safe to say that Macrame is not just coming back, but it is coming back with vengeance. This style has now added a lot of spark and spunk than it was before.
The macrame interior design style is something that you might want to think about lately. It can actually change the way you are looking at your place and give it an all-new vibe and meaning to it completely.
Right from the macrame bag to some of the other items, there are loads of macrame products to match the home decor and daily life. The points mentioned below, in this article, will be just the tip of the iceberg. Visit the official website to get some more details on the items available for you to explore.
The style and art of macrame:
Macrame is mainly synonymous with all the things that are hip and happening and seem vividly in the 1970s. It is more like enjoying resurgence with the trends shifting towards eclectic and unconventional décor, and with innovative crafters, designers, and artisans looking towards knotted and woven art for a change.
- The muted color palette and the heavily textured patterns are two of the major characteristics related to macrame style and decor.
- It is known to have a charming vintage look to it with every piece giving an incomparable touch of a cozy feel.
- The neutral texture with the white or cream color and the proper use of rope, cord, and strings will add more texture to the final style of the macrame decor.
- Whether it has to do with macrame belts or bags, there are so many impressive items to be used on a daily basis, without much maintenance from your side as well.
- There are wall arts and light diffusing covers available with the same macramé design. It adds that old-world and vintage charm to your place.
Some elegant decor ideas:
In case you are all set to honor that old-fashioned art of macramé, then focusing on the elegant décor ideas will work out pretty well in your favor. You must know that before you check in with an exporter of macrame bag and other products, focusing on the stylish options available is a great call. So, let’s focus on those points now.
Twisted plant hangers:
It will not get any classy than a macramé plant hanger for you to give put a try. The look will add that freshness to it and with that care-free feature as various green leaves get weaved in and out of the textured and twisted white cording.
- There are different macrame plant hanger types available online and in different colors. So, no need to focus on the white version only.
- Furthermore, you can accent the hangers with that wooden beads, or you can try making your own.
Going in with the curtains:
Even though curtains are mostly used for blocking UV rays and to provide ultimate privacy, now you get the chance to add more beauty to these fabric pieces with the help of a macramé design for them. That adds a more rustic look to the surrounding environment, and it is also easy to maintain. Once procured from the top-notch macrame curtain manufacturer, the item is subject to last for a longer span of time. So, get the chance to enjoy privacy and beauty, both!
Dreamy fiber art:
The two pieces of the macramé artwork will look like contemporary versions of the dream catchers. Playing dream catchers at different parts of the home will add that good and positive vibe around. So, use the power of macramé design to craft some never seen dream catchers now!
- You can try using the lightly woven macramé pieces, which are woven on the hoops. These hoops form the major part of the frames.
- Remember to keep the woven work pristine and also free of dust. That helps in keeping the soft and delicate appearance alive for a longer span of time!
The votive holders to look into:
How about adding macramé creations to small glass jars to elevate their beauties to the next level? The soft glow of candlelight coming from the macramé design will add more beauty to the item. You can grab these pieces from any online store or from the manufacturers of macramé designs as well.
- The weaving of the macramé will add that extra bit of Victorian beauty to all the candle holders.
- These can be displayed indoors or outdoors or even place then on your nightstand or bathroom counter, to elevate the beauty of these places now.
These are some of the macramé products that you can use as part of your home décor and daily life. In case you are looking for premium quality products from macramé manufacturers, visit macremesdecor.com now. You will be bombarded with some unique options!